Full Committee Hearing: The Insular Areas Medicaid Cliff
On Thursday, May 23, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. in Room 1324 Longworth House Office Building, the House Committee on Natural Resources will hold a Full Committee oversight hearing titled The Insular Areas Medicaid Cliff.
- Ms. Esther L. Muna, Chief Executive Officer, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Healthcare Corporation (testimony)
- Ms. Helen C. Sablan, Director, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands State Medicaid Agency (testimony)
- Ms. Maria Theresa Arcangel, Chief Administrator, Guam Division of Public Welfare (testimony)
- Ms. Michal S.A. Rhymer-Browne, Assistant Commissioner, U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Human Services (testimony)
- Ms. Sandra King Young, Medicaid Director, American Samoa Government (testimony)
- Ms. Angela Avilá, Executive Director, Puerto Rico State Health Insurance Administration (testimony)