Full Committee Markup: Hybrid FC Markup 7.20.2022
On Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET in 1324 Longworth Hearing Room, via Webex, and livestreamed on the Committee’s YouTube page, the Committee on Natural Resources will meet to consider the following bills:
- H.R. 6353 (Rep. Susan Wild), To authorize the National Service Animals Monument Corporation to establish a commemorative work in the District of Columbia and its environs, and for other purposes. National Service Animals Memorial Act.
- H.R. 6438 (Rep. Ken Buck), To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study of the site known as "Dearfield" in the State of Colorado. Dearfield Study Act.
- H.R. 6799 (Rep. Brad R. Wenstrup), To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study to determine the suitability and feasibility of establishing the John P. Parker House in Ripley, Ohio, as a unit of the National Park System. John P. Parker House Study Act.
- H.R. 7618 (Rep. Shontel M. Brown), To designate the Kol Israel Foundation Holocaust Memorial in Bedford Heights, Ohio, as a national memorial.
- H.R. 8393 (Chair Raúl M. Grijalva), To enable the people of Puerto Rico to choose a permanent, nonterritorial, fully self-governing political status for Puerto Rico and to provide for a transition to and the implementation of that permanent, nonterritorial, fully self-governing political status, and for other purposes. Puerto Rico Status Act.
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.