Full Committee Markup: Hybrid FC Markup 6.8.2022
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET in 1324 Longworth Hearing Room, via Webex, and livestreamed on the Committee’s YouTube page, the Committee on Natural Resources will meet to consider the following bills:
- H.R. 263 (Rep. Mike Quigley), To amend the Lacey Act Amendments of 1981 to clarify provisions enacted by the Captive Wildlife Safety Act, to further the conservation of certain wildlife species, and for other purposes. Big Cat Public Safety Act.
- H.R. 3081 (Rep. Kelly Armstrong), To make certain irrigation districts eligible for Pick-Sloan Missouri Basin Program pumping power, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5444 (Rep. Sharice Davids), To establish the Truth and Healing Commission on Indian Boarding School Policies in the United States, and for other purposes. Truth and Healing Commission on Indian Boarding School Policies Act.
- H.R. 6063 (Rep. Betty McCollum), To provide for the equitable settlement of certain Indian land disputes regarding land in Illinois, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6181 (Rep. Ruben Gallego), To reaffirm that certain land has been taken into trust for the benefit of the Samish Indian Nation, and for other purposes. Samish Indian Nation Land Reaffirmation Act.
- H.R. 6337 (Rep. Joe Neguse), To require the Secretary of the Interior and the Secretary of Agriculture to develop long-distance bike trails on Federal land, and for other purposes. Biking on Long-Distance Trails Act.
- H.R. 6707 (Rep. Jared F. Golden), To amend the Maine Indian Claims Settlement Act of 1980 to advance equality for Wabanaki nations, and for other purposes. Advancing Equality for Wabanaki Nations Act.
- H.R. 6734 (Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries), To amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the volunteer services, community partnership, and refuge education programs of the National Wildlife Refuge System, and for other purposes. Keep America’s Refuges Operational Act of 2022.
- H.R. 7002 (Rep. Ann Wagner), To authorize the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri, to be illuminated by blue and yellow lights in support of Ukraine. Gateway Solidarity Act.
- H.R. 7025 (Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva), To prohibit the Director of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service from funding entities that commit, fund, or support gross violations of internationally recognized human rights, and for other purposes. Advancing Human Rights-Centered International Conservation Act of 2022.
- H.R. 7075 (Rep. Victoria Spartz), To designate Ukrainian Independence Park in Washington, District of Columbia, and for other purposes. Ukrainian Independence Park Act of 2022.
- H.R. 7612 (Rep. Mike Levin), To advance desalination research and technological innovation, and for other purposes. Desalination Research Advancement Act.
- S. 314 (Sen. Jeff Merkley), To repeal the Klamath Tribe Judgment Fund Act. Klamath Tribe Judgment Fund Repeal Act.
- S. 559 (Sen. Jeff Merkley), To amend the Grand Ronde Reservation Act, and for other purposes.
- S. 789 (Sen. Mike Rounds), To repeal certain obsolete laws relating to Indians. Repealing Existing Substandard Provisions Encouraging Conciliation with Tribes Act or the RESPECT Act.
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.