Full Committee Markup: Full Committee Markup – January 29, 2020
On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. in 1324 Longworth House Office Building (Hearing Room), the Committee on Natural Resources is scheduled to hold a markup to consider the following:
- H.R. 1049 (Rep. Tonko), To authorize a National Heritage Area Program, and for other purposes. “National Heritage Area Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 1240 (Rep. Young), To preserve United States fishing heritage through a national program dedicated to training and assisting the next generation of commercial fishermen. “Young Fishermen's Development Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 2748 (Rep. Cartwright), To establish an integrated national approach to respond to ongoing and expected effects of extreme weather and climate change by protecting, managing, and conserving the fish, wildlife, and plants of the United States, and to maximize Government efficiency and reduce costs, in cooperation with State, local, and Tribal Governments and other entities, and for other purposes. “Safeguarding America's Future and Environment Act.”
- H.R. 2795 (Rep. Beyer), To establish National Wildlife Corridors to provide for the protection and restoration of certain native fish, wildlife, and plant species, and for other purposes. “Wildlife Corridors Conservation Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 2956 (Rep. Calvert), To provide for the establishment of the Western Riverside County Wildlife Refuge.
- H.R. 3399 (Rep. Harder), To amend the Nutria Eradication and Control Act of 2003 to include California in the program, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4348 (Rep. Grijalva), To terminate certain rules issued by the Secretary of the Interior and the Secretary of Commerce relating to endangered and threatened species, and for other purposes. “Protect America's Wildlife and Fish In Need of Conservation Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 4679 (Rep. Cunningham), To require the Comptroller General of the United States to submit to Congress a report examining efforts by the Regional Fishery Management Councils, the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission, and the National Marine Fisheries Service to prepare and adapt United States fishery management for the impacts of climate change, and for other purposes. “Climate-Ready Fisheries Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 5179 (Rep. Gallego), To require the Secretary of the Interior to establish Tribal Wildlife Corridors, and for other purposes. “Tribal Wildlife Corridors Act of 2019.”
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.