Full Committee Markup: Full Committee Markup - May 5, 2021
On Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) via the Cisco Webex online video conferencing platform, and livestreamed on the Committee’s Facebook live and YouTube pages, the Committee on Natural Resources will meet to consider the following postponed recorded votes that were requested at the Committee’s most recent business meeting, and to consider the following bills:
Previously-requested recorded votes on the following amendments to H.R. 1503 (additional bill information below):
- Rep. Mike Levin (D-CA) amendment designated Levin #1
- Rep. Blake Moore (R-UT) amendment designated Moore #1
- Rep. Yvette Herrell (R-NM) amendment designated Herrell #2
- Rep. Herrell amendment designated Herrell #3
- Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) amendment designated Boebert #1
- Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-MT) amendment designated Rosendale #1
- Rep. Rosendale amendment designated Rosendale #2
- Rep. Garret Graves (R-LA) en bloc consisting of amendments designated Graves #21 and Graves #22
- Rep. Graves amendment designated Graves #25
- Rep. Boebert amendment designated Boebert #2
- Rep. Herrell amendment designated Herrell #1
The following bills:
- H.R. 443 (Rep. Young), To convey land in Anchorage, Alaska, to the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, and for other purposes. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Land Transfer Act.
- H.R. 1029 (Rep. Steube), To Waive the application fee for any special use permit for veterans' special events at war memorials on land administered by the National Park Service in the District of Columbia and its environs, and for other purposes. Free Veterans from Fees Act.
- H.R. 1503 (Rep. Levin), To amend the Mineral Leasing Act to make certain adjustments in leasing on Federal lands for oil and gas drilling, and for other purposes. Restoring Community Input and Public Protections in Oil and Gas Leasing Act of 2021.
- H.R. 1505 (Rep. Lowenthal), To amend the Mineral Leasing Act to make certain adjustments to the regulation of surface-disturbing activities and to protect taxpayers from unduly bearing the reclamation costs of oil and gas development, and for other purposes. Bonding Reform and Taxpayer Protection Act of 2021.
- H.R. 1506 (Rep. Lowenthal), To provide for the accurate reporting of fossil fuel extraction and emissions by entities with leases on public land, and for other purposes. Transparency in Energy Production Act of 2021.
- H.R. 1517 (Rep. Porter), To amend the Mineral Leasing Act to make certain adjustments to the fiscal terms for fossil fuel development and to make other reforms to improve returns to taxpayers for the development of Federal energy resources, and for other purposes. Ending Taxpayer Welfare for Oil and Gas Companies Act of 2021.
- H.R. 2348 (Rep. Stewart), To maximize land management efficiencies, promote land conservation, generate education funding, and for other purposes. Advancing Conservation and Education Act.