Full Committee Markup: Full Committee Markup
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. in Room 1324 Longworth House Office Building, the Committee on Natural Resources is scheduled to hold a markup and consider the following bills:
- H.R. 255 (Rep. Cook), To provide for an exchange of lands with San Bernardino County, California, to enhance management of lands within the San Bernardino National Forest, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 278 (Rep. Newhouse), To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain facilities, easements, and rights-of-way to the Kennewick Irrigation District, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 312 (Rep. Keating), Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe Reservation Reaffirmation Act
- H.R. 315 (Rep. LaHood), To amend the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1977 to authorize partnerships between States and nongovernmental entities for the purpose of reclaiming and restoring land and water resources adversely affected by coal mining activities before August 3, 1977, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 375 (Rep. Cole), To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian Tribes, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 434 (Rep. Jackson-Lee), To designate the Emancipation National Historic Trail, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1014 (Rep. González-Colón), To amend the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act to apply to territories of the United States, to establish offshore wind lease sale requirements, to provide dedicated funding for coral reef conservation, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1146 (Rep. Huffman), To amend Public Law 115-97 (commonly known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act) to repeal the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge oil and gas program, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1261 (Rep. DelBene), To establish a national program to identify and reduce losses from landslide hazards, to establish a national 3D Elevation Program, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1568 (Rep. Moulton), To assist in the conservation of the North Atlantic right whale by supporting and providing financial resources for North Atlantic right whale conservation programs and projects of persons with expertise required for the conservation of North Atlantic right whales, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1809 (Rep. Sablan), To amend the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act and the Dingell-Johnson Sport Fish Restoration Act, to provide parity for United States territories and the District of Columbia, to make technical corrections to such Acts and related laws, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2156 (Rep. Cartwright), Revitalizing the Economy of Coal Communities by Leveraging Local Activities and Investing More Act Of 2019 (RECLAIM)
Watch live on Facebook at http://bit.ly/2GJJlgA.
Click here for roll call votes from the markup.