Full Committee Markup: FC Markup - 4.6.2022
On Wednesday, April 6, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET in 1324 Longworth Hearing Room and via Webex, and livestreamed on the Committee’s YouTube page, the Committee on Natural Resources will meet to consider the following bills:
- H.R. 920 (Rep. James Clyburn), To amend the Act entitled "Act to provide for the establishment of the Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site in the State of Kansas, and for other purposes" to provide for inclusion of additional related sites in the National Park System, and for other purposes. Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site Expansion Act.
- H.R. 1638 (Rep. Dusty Johnson), To direct the Secretary of Agriculture to transfer certain National Forest System land to the State of South Dakota, and for other purposes. Gilt Edge Mine Conveyance.
- H.R. 2626 (Rep. Robin Kelly), To redesignate the Pullman National Monument in the State of Illinois as the Pullman National Historical Park, and for other purposes. Pullman National Historical Park Act.
- H.R. 5093 (Rep. Herrera Beutler), To direct the Secretary of Agriculture to transfer certain National Forest System land in the State of Washington to Skamania County, Washington. Wind River Administrative Site Conveyance Act.
- H.R. 6651 (Rep. Don Young), To establish an Alaska Salmon Research Task Force. Alaska Salmon Research Task Force Act.
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.