Full Committee Hearing: Discussion on the Insular Area Climate Change Act
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (EST), the Committee on Natural Resources Office of Insular Affairs will hold a remote legislative hearing on Discussion Draft H.R.____, “Insular Area Climate Change Act.” The hearing will take place on the Cisco WebEx platform and will be livestreamed on the Committee’s Facebook and YouTube pages.
For hearing materials and schedules, please visit U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository at https://docs.house.gov/.
- His Excellency Gerald M. Zackios – Ambassador to the U.S., Republic of the Marshall Islands (testimony)
- Ms. Ada Monzón - President, EcoExploratorio – Puerto Rico Science Museum (testimony)
- Mr. Jean-Pierre L. Oriol - Commissioner - USVI Department of Planning and Natural Resources (testimony)
- Mr. Rafael A. Machargo Maldonado - Secretary, Puerto Rico Department of Natural Resources (testimony)
- Ms. Zena Grecni – Sustained Climate Assessment Specialist, East-West Center (testimony)
- Dr. Austin Shelton – Director, University of Guam Center for Island Sustainability (testimony)