Full Committee Markup: Full Committee Markup – March 11, 2020
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. in 1324 Longworth House Office Building (Hearing Room), the Committee on Natural Resources is scheduled to hold a markup to consider the following:
- H.R. 139 (Rep. Rodney Davis), To establish the Springfield Race Riot National Historic Monument in the State of Illinois, and for other purposes. “Springfield Race Riot National Historic Monument Act.”
- H.R. 1162 (Rep. Napolitano), To establish a grant program for the funding of water recycling and reuse projects, and for other purposes. “Water Recycling Investment and Improvement Act.”
- H.R. 2473 (Rep. Harder), To promote water supply reliability and improved water management for rural communities, the State of California, and the Nation, and for other purposes. “Securing Access for the central Valley and Enhancing (SAVE) Water Resources Act.”
- H.R. 3094 (Rep. Soto), To designate the National Pulse Memorial located at 1912 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32806, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3250 (Rep. Danny K. Davis), To require the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study of the sites associated with the life and legacy of the noted American philanthropist and business executive Julius Rosenwald, with a special focus on the Rosenwald Schools, and for other purposes. “Julius Rosenwald and the Rosenwald Schools Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 3349 (Rep. Doggett), To authorize the Daughters of the Republic of Texas to establish the Republic of Texas Legation Memorial as a commemorative work in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes. “Republic of Texas Legation Memorial Act.”
- H.R. 3723 (Rep. Mike Levin), To promote desalination project development and drought resilience, and for other purposes. “Desalination Development Act.”
- H.R. 4153 (Rep. Khanna), To amend the Indian Health Care Improvement Act to authorize urban Indian organizations to enter into arrangements for the sharing of medical services and facilities, and for other purposes. “Health Care Access for Urban Native Veterans Act.”
- H.R. 4891 (Rep. Torres Small), To provide for the conduct of certain water security measures in the Western United States, and for other purposes. “Western Water Security Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 5068 (Rep. Norton), To authorize the Women Who Worked on the Home Front Foundation to establish a commemorative work in the District of Columbia and its environs, and for other purposes. “Women Who Worked on the Home Front World War II Memorial Act.”
- H.R. 5126 (Rep. Garret Graves), To require individuals fishing for Gulf reef fish to use certain descending devices, and for other purposes. “Direct Enhancement of Snapper Conservation and the Economy through Novel Devices Act of 2019” or the “DESCEND Act of 2019.”
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.