Full Committee Markup: Full Committee Markup – February 12, 2020
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. in 1324 Longworth House Office Building (Hearing Room), the Committee on Natural Resources is scheduled to hold a markup to consider the following:
- H.R. 644 (Rep. Rob Bishop), To approve the settlement of the water rights claims of the Navajo Nation in Utah, and for other purposes. “Navajo Utah Water Rights Settlement Act of 2019.”
- H.R. 1904 (Rep. Grijalva), To amend the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 to make the Reclamation Water Settlements Fund permanent. “Indian Water Rights Settlement Extension Act.” A
- H.R. 4444 (Rep. Gosar), To require the Administrator of the Western Area Power Administration to establish a pilot project to provide increased transparency for customers, and for other purposes. “Western Area Power Administration Transparency Act.”
- H.R. 5316 (Rep. Cox), To provide for the restoration of the original carrying capacity of canals impacted by land subsidence, and for other purposes. “Move Water Now Act.”
- H.R. 5347 (Rep. Cox), To require the Secretary of the Interior to establish a grant program to close gaps in access to safe drinking water in disadvantaged communities, and for other purposes. “Disadvantaged Community Drinking Water Assistance Act.”
- S. 832 (Sen. Merkley), A bill to nullify the Supplemental Treaty Between the United States of America and the Confederated Tribes and Bands of Indians of Middle Oregon, concluded on November 15, 1865.
- Committee resolution authorizing issuance of subpoenas related to mismanagement, waste, fraud, abuse, and wrongful conduct in relation to functions within the jurisdiction of the Committee on Natural Resources.
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.
Subpoena resolution as amended and agreed to can be viewed at http://bit.ly/2V4ro44.