Chairman Hastings Announces New Committee Communications Staff
April 9, 2013
House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Doc Hastings (WA-04) today announced new staff in the Committee’s communications office:
- Mike Tadeo will serve as the Press Secretary for the Full Committee. Mike worked as the Communications Director for Congressman Bill Johnson of Ohio, a valued former Member of the Committee. Prior to coming to Washington, D.C., Mike worked as a Booker and Production Assistant for several Fox News Channel programs in New York, including Your World with Neil Cavuto. He is a native of Wayne, Pennsylvania and a graduate of Fordham University.
- Mallory Micetich will serve as the Deputy Press Secretary for the Full Committee. Mallory worked as a Media Relations Coordinator for the Senate Radio and TV Gallery. Prior to that she served as the Press Assistant for the Natural Resources Committee and worked as a Staff Assistant for Rep. Ken Calvert (R-CA). Mallory graduated from James Madison University.
Tadeo and Micetich will join the existing communications staff:
- Jill Strait continues to serve as Communications Director for the Natural Resources Committee, overseeing all press and communications activity.
- Jamie Hennigan continues to serve as Director of Outreach and Communications Advisor for the Full Committee, coordinating and communicating with coalitions, interested groups and individuals on issues under the Committee’s jurisdiction.
- Neal Kirby continues to serve as Online Communications Manager for the Full Committee and was recently named Press Secretary for Rep. Doc Hastings’ personal office.
- Maeve McKenna continues to serve as Press Assistant.