106th Congress Hearing Archives
Subcommittee on National Parks and Public Lands Hearing on: H.R.4503, H.R.5036
Thursday, September 7, 2000
H.R.4503, to provide for the preservation and restoration of historic buildings at historically women's public colleges or universities.
H.R.5036, to amend the Dayton Aviation Heritage Preservation Act of 1992 to clarify the areas included in the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park and to authorize appropriations for that park.
- The Honorable Chip Pickering, Representative for the 3rd District of Mississippi (H.R. 4503)
- The Honorable Jeff Sessions, Senator for the State of Alabama (H.R. 4503)
- The Honorable Tony Hall, Representative for the 3rd District of Ohio (H.R. 5036)
- The Honorable David Hobson , Representative for the 7th District of Ohio (H.R.5036)
- Ms. Kate Stevenson, Associate Director, Cultural Resources, Stewardship & Partnership, National Park Service (H.R.4503 & H.R.5036)
- Dr. Clyda S. Rent, President, Mississippi University for Women (H.R. 4503)
- Dr. Robert M. McChesney, President, University of Montevallo (H.R. 4503)
Thomas G. Walker, Jr., Special Assistant to the President, University of Montevallo
- Ms. Mary Mathews, Vice Chair, Inventing Flight (H.R. 5036)
# # #